Our SLA and SLS services allow you to make 3D printed parts and prototypes in a range of plastics. They both allow the product designer to quickly create complex shapes that cannot be made with conventional subtractive methods.
SLA can be a satisfactory accuracy, fast, processing ABS-based material, suitable for high precision, small and complex parts; with a clear internal structure and good assembly performance. SLA is suitable for a structure certification prototype. It is typically not fast but it wastes little material.
Stereo Laser Sintering (SLS)
SLS (Selective laser sintering) and SLA is very similar, except that the powdery raw materials to replace the liquid photopolymer, and to a certain scanning speed and energy applied to the powder material. It is benefitted use for low-volume production and rapid prototyping of component parts.
Advantages Of SLA And SLS
1) SLA produces a part with a good, smooth surface finish and fine resolution. However, SLA is relatively slow, making it unsuited for high volume production.
2) SLS parts have a more rough surface finish that requires post-processing. Yet, SLS parts are faster to make. They are also stronger than SLA pieces, so they are more suited for functional engineering parts.
3) Both processes are inexpensive compared to their conventional counterparts, requiring no hard tooling as with plastic injection molding.
4) SLA and SLS models typically have layer thicknesses of 0.3mm with a lateral deviation of 0.1mm.
5) The advantage of all 3D printing processes is that is easier to create complex pieces that are physically impossible to make with conventional or subtractive manufacturing.
If you have any suggestions or question for us.Please contact us.